Monday, May 22, 2006

 


Dinner at Mr. A's was nice. The view was cool. the food was okay. The Service was excellent. My parents like fine dining and fine wining... hehe. I can't see myself ever ordering a 100+ dollar bottle of wine. And its super hard for me to order a 33 dollar plate of veal. You'd think for 33 dollars, you'd get the whole baby cow. But alas, i got 3 pieces. so that's 11 dollars a piece. we also ordered 13 dollars worth of mac and cheese. Granted, it was the best mac and cheese i've ever had. but it was a small bowl.


anyways, did some more packing this weekend. All my clothes will fit into 3 or 4 space saver bags. Which is amazing, cuz i have lots of clothes. I have more then my fiance, which is amazing. I figure its the 3 year head start i have in collecting clothes, plus most of my clothes are t-shirts, and everyone knows that doesn't count. I also packed most of my shoes away... so sad. now my selection of feet attire has diminished by 2/3rds. I only now have 6 pairs of shoes to pick from for the next month and a half. sob. sob...

well, back to work. 24 Season Finale tonight, but also lots of packing to do still.

Comments:
Yeah, you do have more clothes and shoes than I do. Which means I need to catch up. Yay for the 8% discount!
 
That mac'n cheese looks soooo good and I love mac'n cheese. Your picture of the sign is hilarious (LOL). If you have more clothes thatn G^2, then who gets the bigger closet in Portland (hee-hee)? Miss ya guys.
 
That mac'n cheese looks soooo good and I love mac'n cheese. Your picture of the sign is hilarious (LOL). If you have more clothes thatn G^2, then who gets the bigger closet in Portland (hee-hee)? Miss ya guys.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?