Friday, May 19, 2006

 
Space Saver Bags...

These things are very much worth the 25 dollars at costco. I've stuffed so much clothes into one bag, just to see it shrink to a small flat package. I recommend everyone who's moving to get some of these bags. Something so simple... whoever thought of the idea earned my dollar today. One of those 'i wish i thought of that' moments.

Dinner tonight with the parents and my brother at Mr. A's in downtown San Diego. Entrees range from 20 to 40 dollars. Crazy expensive if you ask me. but i'm more of the frugal side, plus my parents are paying, so who am i to complain! :) I even got my brother's birthday present on the cheapside. got it from midnightbox.com, similar to woot.com if you've heard of it. they offer one item a day at a heavy discount.

This weekend should see lots of packing and sorting for me and the fiance. We are coming down to the wire for the u-haul. so it should be frantic. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that i'm moving. Part of me still thinks its months away instead of weeks.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?