Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

What is this all about? Not another one of you! Stay in California. I know i know, i'm gonna hear it from all of you. But hear me out. Let me plead my case and hopefully i can convince you that I will be an excellent citizen of Portland.

First all, I haven't moved yet. I'm still down here in San Diego, but we (there's more of you?) plan to move in August. So you have a couple of months till another Californian moves up to your city.

Let me tell you a little something about me, I'm actually from Portland. I lived there from ages 2 to 11. Many of my fondest childhood memories stem from water puddles, the smell of wet pavement and wild blackberries. I've had this undeniable urge to move back there for years and it is just now that I have the means to do it.

So this blog is both for my sanity as well as to keep a log of my move to Portland. And then it will turn into my rediscovering how beautiful Portland is. Hopefully i can update it as much as possible.

Really, i'm a nice guy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?